I have enabled Time tracking to "Remaining Estimate and Time Spent" but I dont see the burndown

Ajeet Nayak February 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Estimation and Tracking

I have enabled Time tracking to "Remaining Estimate and Time Spent" but I don't see the burndown.

I have tasks in sprint that are completed  but do not see the remaining values reducing.

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2016

Do you have any values inside the Original Estimate field and is there any work logged for the issues ?

When you use the "Remaining Estimate and Time Spent" option the burn-down is not based on the status of the user story (i.e. todo/done), but it's calculated based on the values of those two fields.

Ajeet Nayak February 4, 2016

I have Subtasks under User Stories and Each of the tasks are given Original Estimates. And when work is logged the team updates the Remaining Estimate for the task and the team sets the Remaining Estimate to Zero when the task is done. This should ideally show me a burndown on the Remaining Values but I see a flat Red line

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events