• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I cannot find the default gadgets for Jira

In my jira server setup, I've a problem finding the default gadgets for Jira.  My company has a firewall policy such that internally hosted websites cannot access the internet without a proxy.  Does this mean I cannot use the gadgets in Jira?  How do I use the Jira gadgets when hosting the server only for internal use?

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Vincent,

the gadgets are packed inside Jira, you dont need internet acces to use them.

Do you see any gadgets in the gadget browser on the dashboard? If you see the gadgets with names like __MSG_gadget.xxx, than there is mostly a problem with the firewall or the proxy.

The Jira server has to communicate to itself for working gadgets. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-fix-gadget-titles-showing-as-__msg_gadget-813697086.html

Cheers,

Pascal

Hello,

When you push the add gadget button, not all gadgets are visible. There is a button called Load all gadgets. Click it.

You can find more info here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Not-all-gadgets-have-loaded/qaq-p/167723

I did load all gadgets and get a listing of only 31.  I could not find the Agile Wallboard gadget and many in the list did not show proper names.  Is this a problem with installation or missing a plugin?gadgetlist.jpg

You ve got a problem with gadget links. Kindly follow the link, which is provided by Pascal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

New Cloud Apps Roundup - Spring 2021

Atlassian's marketplace partners have had a very productive start to 2021! Since our last roundup, our developer community has added over 160 new cloud apps to the Atlassian Marketplace to help you...

84 views 1 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you