I can no longer access JIRA

jim May 13, 2019

Hi,

We have JIRA (a 100 user license) and we are testing it by importing records from ClearQuest via a CSV file.  I have done this successfully several times, but recently cleared out the issues to do another import.  Every import I do now fails, even with the same CSV and configuration files I had during the last import.  I get errors regarding date time formats I did not receive previously.

In any case, I decided it might be better to just restore the database I previously had so took a backup that had my issues in it and restored the JIRA database using the import function JIRA provides.  It stated the import was successful, but not I cannot even get to the login screen.  The system is no longer responsive.  I need to demo this system to my senior staff today and I am dead in the water.

Jim

1 answer

0 votes
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2019

Hi @jim 

What is the error you see in the server logs?

jim May 13, 2019

Hi Fazila,

Thanks for the quick response.  I am not sure what happened, but I rebooted the server and was able to access JIRA once it was restored.  It definitely had me a bit worried.

I believe I am all set.

Thanks,

Jim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events