• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I can login to my my.atlassian account, but not to the atlassian cloud. Does anyone know why? I am definitely using the same email address and password.

I can login to my my.atlassian account, but not to the atlassian cloud. Does anyone know why? I am definitely using the same email address and password.

Christian Schlesiger November 30, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Prevent automatic login

I can login to my my.atlassian account, but not to the atlassian cloud. Does anyone know why? I am definitely using the same email address and password. 

2 answers

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

In case you are sure that you use correct username/password, create a support request: support.atlassian.com.

0 votes
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

Is it a Google account?

Suggest an answer