I can end a sprint but shows issues as not done

Hi, 

when i am trying to end a sprint the resolution is set to done and closed but when i come to close the sprint i get an error saying it isn't when i have satisfied the workflow in order for it to be completed.

From this - we cannot get a report for end of the sprint. Attached two screenshots below. The

Do i need to change a post function once closed or is there something else?

Any help or direction into what needs changing will help massively!

Thanks, 

RaviJIRA_-_Atlassian_issue.png

No_sprint_status_report.png

1 answer

0 votes

You need to have your issues in the far right-hand "done" column when you close the sprint - all other columns are "incomplete"

the screenshot shows the issues all in done column, so we've done this, there are no other issues in other columns.

No, it does not.  It shows your issues are in a column named "done", but it's an incomplete column, because it's in the middle of the board. 

Move your incomplete-done column to the done column on the far-right.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,085 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot