I am unable to Complete a Sprint and there is no error from JIRA ?

Naved Rafiq September 12, 2017

When I try to complete a sprint in JIRa it simply shows the processing symbol as if it is doing something and then does nothing. It does not even throw an error. So not sure what to do. I have faced the issue when subtasks are open but JIRA shows and error in that case. Currently , without an error I dont know how to proceed. This is critical as we have started with next sprint but unable to do so in JIRA.

1 answer

0 votes
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2017

Hi, check in the logs if it gives any errors or warnings so you know whats happening in the background.. Also check if this is only your board specific issue or it is happening to every board in your JIRA. If its board specific  then you can look around in the board configiration especially in filter associated with and troubleshoot further. Check the issues in your sprint if there is any issues from other project (but in this case JIRA gives an error).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events