Hubspot-Jira Integration - JQL for Reporting on Hubspot CRM Fields

alexandra_henke September 19, 2019

I would like to be able to see all tickets linked to a specific customer, but I'm unable to find JQL that works for this. I've tried Customer = "XYZ", Name = "XYZ", Company ID = "XYZ" , but nothing seems to work and I don't see any of the Hubspot CRM integration properties in a list when I try basic search either.

Has anyone been able to successfully search and filter based on the information in the Jira-Hubspot integration?

Screenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.26.39.pngScreenshot 2019-09-19 at 13.29.02.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2019

Hi @alexandra_henke

I've not done the Jira <> Hubspot integration - the details I used to research this are on this Confluence page.

Based on the information above - it looks like those fields (Company ID, Name) are either on Hubspot or on an iFrame in Jira from Hubspot (i.e the data is visible in Jira but still only lives in Hubspot itself, it's just visualised on Jira).

To search for the data in Jira it will need to be added to a Jira field. So for example, in the screenshot on the Confluence page I linked to above the name of the user was placed into the Reporter field in Jira - which you could search by via JQL.

Ste 

0 votes
Rick Honsberger July 15, 2020

Atlassian has no answers.

Suggest an answer