How to you align multiple different workflows on one board?

Gabriel Brown July 5, 2018

I'm new to Jira, and I am working on a business project with 3 different workflows for problems, tasks, and goals. Each of my workflows has 4 statuses, and I can't align them to go on the Board I simply get this message:

Hm... don't see your work here?

Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards.

Is it possible to create one board with different workflow stages, and if so, how? If not, how do I create multiple boards, and is there another solution to my problem? Is there another way to easily view issues? Thanks!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2018

Hello,

You can not configure business boards. You should use Jira Software boards.

Gabriel Brown July 6, 2018

Thanks, that explains a lot!

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2018

You are welcome!

1 vote
Victor Mutambuki [Mumo Systems]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2018

Gabriel,

Aligning a board is done with filters and not workflows.

please see link below
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-filters-938845268.html

Victor

Gabriel Brown July 5, 2018

Thanks! Unfortunately, I can't find the "configure" button on the board tab. Where is it?Jira Picture.PNG

Daniele Margaroli March 20, 2019

same problem here. We have only Jira Core.

Did you find any solution?

Thanks

0 votes
Zach Miltz November 27, 2019

Did anyone find an answer to this? 1.5 years later, this thread pops up first in Google and doesn't have an answer :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events