How to use jira misc workflow extension for Linked Issues Transition ?

Darapu Rajesh Babu May 5, 2016

Actually I am confused, I mean where to use and which post function I use. Please help me to resolve this issue.

My requirement is like the status of linked issue should change on changing the status of original issue.

5 answers

0 votes
Darapu Rajesh Babu May 16, 2016

Will this work for the nfeed type custom fields ?

0 votes
Darapu Rajesh Babu May 16, 2016

0 votes
Darapu Rajesh Babu May 15, 2016

0 votes
Darapu Rajesh Babu May 6, 2016

Ya I placed in the parent workflow transition but its not working.

Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2016

You'll need to provide more information.

Can you tell me what is happening?

Can you provide a screenshot of the two workflows and a screenshot of the configuration screen of the post-function on the parent workflow.

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

You use this on the workflow of the parent issue type. Add a post-function on the relevant transition in the parent. For example if you want your linked issues to change to status In Progress when the parent changes to In Progress you would place the post-function on the parent workflow Start Progress transition.

Suggest an answer