How to use EazyBi formula

AkashD February 18, 2016

Hi,

I have two projects which I need to merge and create some reports where I need a count of issues (Issues created, issue resolved, etc ) of one project in column field 

1 answer

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi Akash,

One way of doing this is to only import those two projects in an eazyBI account. Then if you select 'Issues created' or 'Issues resolved' measures together with any other dimension (and do not use Project filter) you will see total numbers for issues created and resolved, and other measures in those projects.

If you have more projects imported, but in particular report only want to see measures for two projects, you can create a new calculated member in Project dimension with following formula

[Project].[Project 1 name] + [Project].[Project 2 name]

Then create report with measures you are interested in and add the Project dimension to Pages. Select the new calculated member - now measures will be displayed only for these two projects.

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer