How to sync between multiple JIRA server instances to 1 management instance

maya jira July 5, 2017

Hi,

i want to create few JIRA server instances that will sync to one place.

do i have the option to sync all the instances to 1 place?

thanks,

Maya

2 answers

1 vote
Łukasz_Krupa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2017

Hi,

It is possible but you will need an addon for this. IssueSYNC can do that for JIRA Server and Cloud.

You can synchronize many instances with selected projects/issueTypes.

Regards

maya jira July 9, 2017

thanks for your reply.

do i have the option to sync 1 way?
meaning configure 1 JIRA that will be managment.
the mengment will be synced with multiple instances but the instances won't see each other?

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2017

Most of the add-ons in the marketplace can be single direction, or bi-directional.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2017

You will need a system that can "sync" between JIRA systems.  There are none built into JIRA, so you will need to write one for yourself, or better, have a look in the marketplace for add-ons to handle it.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=jira&query=synchronize will get you a list, but you will want to narrow it down more (as it's showing things other than jira to jira)

Suggest an answer