How to study for ACP 300 exam?

Shruti Bettapur November 21, 2016

Has anyone passed the ACP 300 exam. While I have worked on JIRA for 6 months, I have not worked on Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, confluence, HipChat etc. Are there any books to understand Atlassian tools and concepts such as filters, workflows.

2 answers

2 votes
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2016
1 vote
Kevin (Fake) January 12, 2017

I took this exam about 3 weeks ago, still waiting to hear if I passed. Harder than I expected (and I have been DEEP in JIRA for the past 4 years). Good number of questions about tools like Bitbucket which I don't work with on a day-to-day basis. There were also a lot of questions about reporting tools that I don't regularly use (things cumulative flow diagrams).

On the other hand there were a decent number of questions that I felt confident to answer almost immediately - workflow configuration, fundamentals about running a sprint etc. Like any multiple choice test I found that a good approach is think through your answer before looking at the provided answers (otherwise you might be influenced to pick something that "looks" correct.

I took the full 3 hours and could have definitely used another 20 minutes to review a few questions I wasn't too sure about ...

Good luck!

Logan Hawkes July 31, 2017

Still waiting to hear back? In my experience, the Atlassian Certification exam results are given instantly and the details emailed to you within a few hours. 

Shruti Bettapur July 31, 2017

Hi Logan,

Have you taken the exam? Can you pls share your experience wrt preparation, time management during the exam etc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events