How to study for ACP 300 exam?

Has anyone passed the ACP 300 exam. While I have worked on JIRA for 6 months, I have not worked on Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, confluence, HipChat etc. Are there any books to understand Atlassian tools and concepts such as filters, workflows.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

I took this exam about 3 weeks ago, still waiting to hear if I passed. Harder than I expected (and I have been DEEP in JIRA for the past 4 years). Good number of questions about tools like Bitbucket which I don't work with on a day-to-day basis. There were also a lot of questions about reporting tools that I don't regularly use (things cumulative flow diagrams).

On the other hand there were a decent number of questions that I felt confident to answer almost immediately - workflow configuration, fundamentals about running a sprint etc. Like any multiple choice test I found that a good approach is think through your answer before looking at the provided answers (otherwise you might be influenced to pick something that "looks" correct.

I took the full 3 hours and could have definitely used another 20 minutes to review a few questions I wasn't too sure about ...

Good luck!

Still waiting to hear back? In my experience, the Atlassian Certification exam results are given instantly and the details emailed to you within a few hours. 

Hi Logan,

Have you taken the exam? Can you pls share your experience wrt preparation, time management during the exam etc.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

196 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you