How to set a role for the customer allowing him to create and view only bug tickets created for him?

Bruno Tiago January 13, 2016

Example:
When my team is creating an issue, the players can create issues of many types (bug, change request, requirement, improvement, monitoring or training).

The customer can report bugs or improvements and I would like to configure JIRA to my clients have permission to create bugs or improvements issues only and have visibility only in the issues created by them.

Important: The customer (project role) will be allowed only to see the issues created by him. The bug or improvements issues (or other issues) created by my team will can't be visible to the customer.

It is possible? Can someone help me?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2016

The best way to do this is to use "current reporter browse" - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira063/current-reporter-browse-project-permission-683542413.html

The other way to do it is by setting up a security scheme that includes reporter and forcing the security level to be set on all issues in the project.

Bruno Tiago January 22, 2016

Thank you

Suggest an answer