How to set a project dashboard?

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver070/configuring-dashboards-762877614.html, "Each project has a default dashboard".

How can I change the default dashboard for a specific project or, if I can't change it, how can I edit the content of it?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user November 23, 2016

Hi Philip, If your JIRA systems administrator has given you the right permission, you should be able to see the Dashboard option on your main menu (similar to the option Board you may be seeing). If you could see that, then you should be able to create or edit the one available. Again, it depends on what level of permission you have.

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

When you say "Dashboard option on your main menu", do you mean the left-most menu option at the top of the page? Where it offers "View System Dashboard"?

I thought that was only for personal dashboards. How do I create a project-specific dashboard? (Don't worry about permissions at this point - I'm trying to understand what is possible)

Thanks.

Suggest an answer