It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to see/edit the underlaying HTML code of the JIRA ticket? Edited

In the past (let's say one year ago while I worked for another company) I was able to switch the built in JIRA editor into pure HTML editor. Is this very handy feature gone? If it isn't, I would like to know how to enable it/use it). In other words, I would like to add to the newly created JIRA ticket relatively big table.  Populating the  table fields using built in TABLE editor become very annoying and tedious work. In other words, no fun.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hello @igor_furlan I suppose that on the previous company you were on a standalone version that has less restrictions related to that than what you can find in the cloud version.

Yes,  it was a standalone version installed on one of the our servers.  Is there any other easier way to populate 150+ table fields without going nuts?

CSV import maybe but I try to avoid it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

2,450 views 10 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you