How to see/edit the underlaying HTML code of the JIRA ticket?

igor.furlan March 24, 2020

In the past (let's say one year ago while I worked for another company) I was able to switch the built in JIRA editor into pure HTML editor. Is this very handy feature gone? If it isn't, I would like to know how to enable it/use it). In other words, I would like to add to the newly created JIRA ticket relatively big table.  Populating the  table fields using built in TABLE editor become very annoying and tedious work. In other words, no fun.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2020

Hello @igor.furlan I suppose that on the previous company you were on a standalone version that has less restrictions related to that than what you can find in the cloud version.

igor.furlan March 25, 2020

Yes,  it was a standalone version installed on one of the our servers.  Is there any other easier way to populate 150+ table fields without going nuts?

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2020

CSV import maybe but I try to avoid it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events