How to scroll in IE11 Issues view

When attempting to view issues in IE11, I can't scroll.  By default when loading the issues for a project (for example) the first issue in the list is selected.  When trying to scroll down in IE11 the scroll area won't allow the selected issue to be moved off the screen.  By selecting an issue further down the list I can scroll to the point that that selected issue is at the top of the list, but then can't scroll further.

Why?

1 answer

Hey.

Are you using a standard IE11 browser or something funky on your corporate network?

Via CITRIX or something similar?

Thanks,

Tommy.

Hey Tommy

I'm using a standard browser on a laptop PC running Windows 7.  I've checked on two different machines and the behavior is consistent.

Thanks.

I did a further check of IE11 on a Windows 8 machine and see the same behavior.

We are also experiencing this problem - Windows 7 IE11. Cannot scroll issues until force-refreshing the page in the browser. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,196 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot