How to pay without a credit card?

ITDevOps October 12, 2016

Hello Atlassian,

After a touture how to enable Bitbucket JIRA and Confluence. In fact it was NOT working! There are several reasons... Out of Bitbucket it was not possible to buy JIRA and Confluence. All the time tells me the account already exists. And thats right... the account I was logged in ...

So I started buy JIRA and Confluence from the website. Now it's done but now I see It's only possible to bay be credit card. Last week I had to create a PayPal  account for my company to try GitHub. There is absolutely no way to order a credit card. I already asked the accounting for that. We are a company having more then 150 employees.

I'm really frustrated ...

Best Regards,

Mike Hummel

Leader Software Development

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Bosman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2016

Hi Mike,

You can also pay by bank transfer according to

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing/howtopay/english

Regards,

Dave

2 votes
ITDevOps October 12, 2016

But if I insert the 'Billing Adress' I must warning insert a Credit Card information ... How to insert the billing address If I don't have a credit card?

0 votes
Acellam Guy May 3, 2020

I cant use VISA or Paypal to pay for pipelines

0 votes
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2018

Payment now using Paypal supported :) Kudos to Atlassian team.

Niklas Grewe September 3, 2018

@Ajay _view26_ How can i pay with PayPal?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events