How to navigate to next page when the issues count is more than 500?

Karunagara Pandi March 1, 2016

Hi,

We are using JIRA for issues and user story maintenance purpose. We have 6000+ issues totally. By default JIRA shows 50 per page so we have configured the page size to 1000 from User Preferences screen.

After came to Search Results screen which is currently showing 6358 issues. Now it is showing 1000 per page. In this case, we can able to export the first set of issues i.e. 1000 using Export option. When we click on the page number hyperlink at the bottom of the grid ( search results ), it is not navigating to the next page. sad

Kindly guide us to resolve this complexity.

Thanks,

Karunagara Pandi G

4 answers

0 votes
Karunagara Pandi March 2, 2016

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your reply.

Here, we are directly accessing the JIRA url using the login credentials. But in the website URL which you have suggested, they are discussing about changing the properties from file I guess. I don't know where to do these configuration in JIRA.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks

Karunagara Pandi G

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2016

Are you using JIRA cloud ?

Hi Boris,

I'm new to JIRA and I'm accessing JIRA thru our customer url.

Version of the JIRA is, JIRA v6.4.3

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2016

Do you have access to the server running JIRA, so you can change these propeties ?

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2016

What kind of export are you using ? Export to what ? 

The export should not require setting the page size to 1000 - it should export all the issues matching the JQL query. JIRA has a default limit which can be changed, but it should not depend on the page size

See here for more information

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/64517

0 votes

Hi Boris,

I have to export all the issues from each page i.e. 1000 x 6.

I don't see any error message in the browser as I worked in Chrome browser.

After clicked on the page number, its not performing any action in the browser.

Thanks

Karunagara Pandi G

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2016

Do you need to see 1000 issues on a page just because of the export ? And another question - do you see any errors in the browser JavaScript console after you click the link to the next page?

Suggest an answer