How to modify the values of a JIRA System Field ?

SAYOM June 17, 2016

Hello,

Let's say if I want to modify the value of a JIRA System field like Priority field, then how can I do that ?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benjamin Weinheimer-Erben (mgm-tp)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2016

Hi SAYOM,

specifically the Priority can be configured as described here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/defining-priority-field-values-802592398.html

At this point you can also configure the values for Resolution as you can see on the left in the navigation.

greetings

Benjamin

SAYOM June 18, 2016

Thanks.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2016

I'm not sure that the question is clear. 

If you mean you want to change the values on an issue, then edit the issue.  If the field can't be changed, then your admins may need to reconfigure the screens and/or workflow to allow the edits.

If you mean you want to change the configuration (list of options available for example), then Benjamin's answer is what you need.

Suggest an answer