How to hide "To Do" button on each transition?

I have configured a workflow with different statuses. Each statuses can be transitioned only by certain group. All this works fine. But, since statuses are classified into 3 categories (To Do, In Progress, Done), I chose "To Do" on several of theses statuses which was appropriate. But, the problem I am facing is in every status (transition), when the user open the issue, it shows "To Do" button along with other transitions. When the user clicks "To Do" button, it always goes back to "Review" status (which is the starting status of the issue. How can I hide this "To Do" button? Please help.

Screen shot where "To Do" is shown which I want to hide.

image2017-3-19 19:3:11.png

1 answer

Hi,

This button is associated to the allowed statuses in each one.

You have to edit the workflow and modify it as necessary... As you indicate, currently it is possible to pass from any status to 'To Do'.  You should remove the transitions to this status and only it when you consider.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

239 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot