How to get to project summary screen/page in the new Jira design (experience)?

Rudolf Arada November 8, 2017

In previous Jira experience (look and feel), when I click or select the project name at the upper left corner of the screen, I get to the project page or screen,

https://myteam.atlassian.net/projects/DEVOPS/summary

Now in the updated Jira experience, I absolutely have no idea how to get there in one click! I have to manually type the URL.

Help please, thanks!

4 answers

1 vote
Todd Thelin March 17, 2020

Can we get screenshots of this? I cannot find this either.

1 vote
Pascal Brouwers March 10, 2020

Still not able to find it through the interface

Rudolf Arada March 10, 2020

@Pascal Brouwers, I guess it's one those taken out in the new Jira. I also find viewing my other Jira cards (created in the previous version) not displaying everything 'nicely', from images where I defined the specific dimension, and lot of macros (tables, panels, bold font, etc).

1 vote
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

@Rudolf Arada, Expand the side-bar on the left.  Then click the Project name on the top.  This will load the Summary page.

.pd

Rudolf Arada November 12, 2017

Hi @Peter DeWitt, thanks for the response. When I expanded the side-bar on the left, it's actually the "Switch projects" function that displays the "RECENT PROJECTS" drop-down of other projects I can select (choose), and the "View all projects" at the bottom of the drop-down list.

Below that area are the following (for the currently viewed project),
1.) Boards (in the project)
2.) Backlog
3.) Active sprints
4.) Reports

Then the next section shows "Release", "Issues", "Components", all currently configured shortcuts, and "Settings" (for the project).

The very left most column has the following options (icons),
1.) Jira home
2.) Search
3.) Create
4.) Hamburger
5.) Help
6.) Profile Settings (my login profile)

I have now resorted to creating shortcuts on my browser. Sadly, this updated look and feel was not a good improvement for me :(

0 votes
Rudolf Arada November 12, 2017

Hi @Peter DeWitt, appreciate your time responding to my question, thanks.

Suggest an answer