How to find out all the emails, JIRA has emails to a user?

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2016

Hi, I'm trying to find a database query to find out how to see the list of emails against issue (issue transitions, etc.) for a user? Or just the general list of all the emails sent out by JIRA in between a time span, for e.g. all emails sent between 19th July to 22nd July? 

Anyone know which tables to query? Or maybe the whole query?  

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2016

It doesn't keep that much information about them.  Have a look at notificationinstance to get started with and you'll see what I mean.

Tayyab Bashir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2016

This table is Huge!
How do I filter it?
I don't wanna play around with it because its the production server.  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2016

You'd filter it according to what you're looking for.  Problem is, I don't think it keeps all the data you're expecting it to, so you can't.

May I ask what you're actually trying to do this for?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events