Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to exclude unwanted Labels displayed in pie chart?

I want to create a pie chart with just a subset of labels. How can I do?

2 answers

Hi @Ro G ,

I might be able to help with this request. We've added a feature to our Jira pie charting app Custom Charts for Jira that allows you to show/hide individual labels without changing the JQL.

You can test the app out right now on our free interactive playground: https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/custom-charts-for-jira

ShowHideLabels.gif

We're adding new features all the time to this app, so any feedback on how to improve it would be appreciated.

There's also a companion Confluence app that has identical features so you can add high quality custom pie charts to your Confluence pages.

Tom
Custom Charts Product Manager

0 votes
Ben Poulson Community Leader Jul 10, 2019

Just add this to the JQL query being used in the pie chart:

and (labels is empty or labels not in ("Unwanted label 1", "Unwanted label 2", "Unwanted label 3"))

This will filter out any issues containing those labels. 

This is not my question. my jira tickets have got differents labels. I need all the Jira ticket but in the pie chart I just want to display some of the labels. How can I do?

@Ben Poulson can you please check again my question?

Ben Poulson Community Leader Jul 16, 2019

@Ro G 

Adding that to the query won't effect any of the actual issues- a query is essentially a search. It won't delete any of the issues that do have those labels, the pie chart will just ignore them.

HI Ben, I tried to follow the query but it just don't consider the ticket thst have got the unwatnted label

Ben Poulson Community Leader Jul 16, 2019

I'm not sure I understand the problem- what does it need to do? If you're trying to only see issues that do have certain labels rather than issues that don't, just change the snippet in the query to this:

and labels is not empty and labels in ("Wanted label 1", "Wanted label 2", "Wanted label 3")

NO, I want to see only certain lables. Let me do an examples: I have 10 different tickets that have label1, label2, label 3 and I want to create a piechart that contains all 10 tickets but just shows label 2 and label 3.

Like # people like this

Have you found a solution to this issue? please share

I also need this and can't seem to find the solution!

We added new custom fields and use a pie chart gadget with filters and use one of the new fields in the Statistic type.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,998 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you