How to display the appropriate testing progress in the workflow?

Rowena Fetalvero Dorado September 29, 2016

We have the following status in our Testing Workflow that is applicable for User Story, Task, Sub-task.

image2016-9-29 20:9:33.png

However, when we try to open and update the user story, task or sub-task, Testing Started and Testing Done is not displayed correctly.

•  In Progress  is displayed instead of Testing Started
  •  Done is displayed instead of Testing Done

Note: When we click on In Progress or Done under workflow, it returns a correct status of Testing Started and Testing Done, accordingly. The only odd or confusing is the displayed value under workflow.

image2016-9-29 20:12:28.png

Could you please help me to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2016

I think you might be mixing up transition names and status names.  Could you look at the whole workflow (diagram or text) and look at the transitions that say All -> Status - do they have the names you're seeing?

Rowena Fetalvero Dorado September 29, 2016

Below is what I'm seeing which toggle my mouse in All

To Do -  All status can transition to "To Do"

In Progress -  All status can transition to "In Progress"

Done -  All status can transition to "Done"

Testing Started -  All status can transition to "Testing Started"

Testing Done-  All status can  transition to "Testing Done"

image2016-9-29 22:27:15.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2016

Hmm.  That's not what you've got on the workflow on the issue.  Could you check over each transition and see what the label for each one is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events