How to create automatically linked Issues from an Issue

Maille Christine November 2, 2016

Currently we have the possibility to create "Multiple subtasks" linked to an Issue. Unfortunately the created subtasks cannot be assigned to different sprints...

So, as I would like to be able to assign them to different sprints, do we have a way to create in that case "linked Issues" ?

How to create several linked Issues in one shoot (similar to subtasks)

2 answers

0 votes
Maille Christine November 22, 2016

I have used the Script Runner in that way :

ScriptRunner workflow function - Clones an issue and links (condition & additional actions apply). Issue will be cloned to project same as parent, with issue type: Task

Clones an issue and links with

Condition set to 'CFT analysis' in cfValues['Needed Analysis']*.value

Target Issue Type = Task

Additional issue actions set to issu.summary = 'CFT analysis: ' + sourceIssue.summary

Issue Link Type = To be analyzed by

I would like to redo it for several values in the condition and according the condition change the summary of the created task for example

Clones an issue and links with

Condition set to 'Sys analysis' in cfValues['Needed Analysis']*.value

Target Issue Type = Task

Additional issue actions set to issu.summary = 'sys analysis: ' + sourceIssue.summary

Issue Link Type = To be analyzed by

To not have one post function per condition, how can I put everything in a single script? can you tell me?

Thank you in advance

C.Maillé

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2016

You could use script post-function provided by ScriptRunner plugin. Can you use this plugin?

Suggest an answer