How to create a report for finding TAT between 2 particular workflow statuses

Nidhi Gupta July 16, 2017

Hi,

I want to create report for finding TAT between 2 particular workflow statuses in a particular project. For e.g I want to create a report where I can see how much time was spent in resolving a ticket ever since it was created. It could be specific to a single project.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2017

TAT?  You don't want me to explain what that acronym means around here in public...

There are a couple of reports in JIRA that do "time in status" and the marketplace is well worth a look, but I don't know what you mean by TAT, so I'm not sure I can point you at anything specific.

Nidhi Gupta July 17, 2017

TAT - Turnaround time. There's a report  Resolution time report, but what would the query be for finding the resolution between 2 transitions of any particular workflow. For e.g. I have to create a report on Finance Turn Around Time for particular Project where I have to evaluate all statuses where Finance team is involved and generated TAT data.

Suggest an answer