How to configure email in JIRA?

Vikram Singh November 14, 2016

Hello ,

I am trying to configure email for me Project team. I have gone through the available documentation related to this, The steps were mentioned as 1. Click on Settings 2. Select the Mail from the dropdown. Now my concern is after step 1(i.e) on click of Settings I am not getting "Mail"  in the dropdown. Can some one please suggest what could be the issue ?

Please Note: I have all the admin access to JIRA.

Can someone suggest me on this email configuring in JIRA ?

3 answers

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2016

Hi Vikram,

You need to click on Settings > System.

This will take you to the page with links to the mail settings, which looks a bit like this:

jira-mail-settings.jpg

Sam

0 votes
Vikram Singh November 14, 2016

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver070/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-749383405.html

Hello Krupach - attached is the the link that I am following. Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks & Regards

Vikram Singh

NYL.

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2016

Please link the docs you are following.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events