How to close multiple issues in a Scrum board?

Miguel Martín-Forero January 18, 2018

Our Scrum board is configured in a way that every time you close an issue, you must provide the resolution kind and the version/s in which the issue applies.

So, when we want to close several issues Jira doesn't allow us to do it, warning us that the "transition window does not allow to transfer various issues" to the column which closes issues.

I know that I can use the bulk change tool, but I think that it could be easier if you can do it directly in the Scrum board.

The way I see it is using the same wizard that appears now, asking to fill those fields if you want to set the same value to all issues that are being transferred or if you want to specify different values for each issue.

So the question is, is there any way to configure this transition window to do this or the only way is using the bulk change tool?

Should I ticket a enhance request for this to be included some time in the near/mid/long time?

Regards.

1 answer

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

Miguel, There's no way i know.

It will be a great feature to have!

Miguel Martín-Forero January 21, 2018

Thank you Gaston for your answer, I'm going to file a ticket. Lets hope this is implemented sometime in the near future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events