How to clone sub-tasks using the Clone Plus plugin

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Hi All

I have the clone plus plugin and i have disabled the native clone operation.

I observe that the clone ++ operation does not allow me to clone sub-task issue types. 

Can anyone suggest how i can clone sub-tasks using clone ++

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Subtasks can only be cloned to subtasks of the same parent. The clone+ action or a custom action based on that will be able to clone the subtask. 

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 15, 2016

Thanks that helps

Matthias November 30, 2016

Hello,

Unfortunately, it doesn't help us in our use case..

We are evaluating the plugins Clone Plus and Exocet.. In our opinion Clone Plus does a better job but because of the missing clone feature (clone subtask to <issuetype> in another project), we are not sure that this is the right one for us sad

With Ecocet, we can use this feature in subtsaks.

I really hope that you can implemate this feature in a near future.

Thank you.

Like Mark Huey likes this

Suggest an answer