How to change the sprint of closed issues?

Vineet Kumar December 10, 2015

Hi All, There are some issues which are mistakenly moved from a different sprint (not sure how), but i am not able to change the sprint, i have tried adding sprint field in edit issue screen and add a workflow transition from closed to open with the screen field added on the transition screen but the field is non editable every where, am i missing something to configure?

1 answer

1 vote
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2015

Hi Vineet

Does this answer your question? https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/141766

If you are not seeing the editable field I would check that the screen is correctly assigned to the project. 

Are you able to edit other fields? If you are not able to edit fields then also check the properties of the status in your workflow to confirm the issue is editable.

Phill

Vineet Kumar December 10, 2015

Hi Phill, The screen is correctly assigned to the project, Sprint field is in the edit screen, properties are fine too, other field are editable, i am not sure if i am missing something the sprint field is non editable every where and in every status.

Amit Rote September 20, 2019

You need to go through the Workflow of the ticket one more time to update the Sprint value. Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer