Alexander Yu January 12, 2016

Hello!

I have project with

SSD key name "SSD private project" 

SDD key name "SSD public project"

And I shuld change keys:

SSD -> SSDP

SDD -> SSD

First (SSD -> SSDP) was sucsessfully changed re-indexed, but the second (SDD -> SSD) not changed. I have error message: Project 'SSD private project' uses this project key.  But it's impossible I changed this project key.

After restart JIRA have the same situation.

What should I do?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

All project keys are stored into table project_key. Use this SQL to get a record for requared project key:

select
	project_key.*
from
	project_key
where
	project_key.PROJECT_KEY = 'ED'

The you need to delete this record. Be very careful when delete somethink via SQL.

ATTENTION:

1. MAKE A BACK UP OR TRY THIS ON TEST JIRA INSTANCE FIRST
  2. DO NOT DO ANY DELETE FROM DATABASE IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2016

If you do this, you could break the code that allows historical lookups, so it's strongly advised that you do NOT do it. It can't handle a case where Create ABC-123 Rename project, or move ABC-123 to another project, so it's now DEF-456 Hack database Create new project ABC When you create a new ABC-123, you now have two historical issues for it...

Alexander Yu January 13, 2016

ok Thans! I think beter to leave it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events