How to change column display order on a EazyBI report

Ronald Miller October 19, 2015

Hi folks – I'd like to control the order the columns are displayed on an EazyBI table report.    For example:  status is shown in the following column order:  "In Progress", "New", "Assigned"...   and I would like the column order to be:  "New", "Assigned", "In Progress".    How can I make this change to control the order the columns are displayed in.  

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2015

Hi Ronald,

What you need to do is add your statuses manually to the Bookmarked members section in Select members (see screenshot) then click on the statuses you want to add according to the order you'd like.

For example, what I did was clicked on Open then In Development and then Closed (although the order I've added the statuses is different, as you can see in Bookmarked members).

Андрей Зонин December 22, 2016

If also two instances of one column appear - call a context menu on a column and click "Select this" - only this column will remain. After that you'll be able to comfortably add other columns in a required order.

Андрей Зонин December 27, 2016

Also starting a report from scratch (clean slate) helps keeping the desired order. Seems like gui messes up when you're playing with the report for some time. As most settings are in calculated members, rebuilding a ready report is not a big problem.

Suggest an answer