How to add the options in database for Database Information type selection

MarkCai March 2, 2016

I created a advanced custom field which type is 'DataBase Information' in jira. I want to add some options for this selection, but I didn't find any related datatables to set the options for it in JIRA database. Is there anyone know which table should I use to insert options? Any helps will be appreciated.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2016

None - you should not write to a JIRA database.  That's the short easy answer.

The longer one is that we need a bit more information.  You've said you've got a field that is of type "database information".   JIRA does not have that type of field in it, so it's been added by one of the database field add-ons, but we can't really answer your question until we know which one of the add-ons it is, and how the field has been configured - i.e. what database and table is it pointed at?

MarkCai November 27, 2016

Hi Nic,

Sorry for not replying in time. As you have mentioned, finally I found the item in add-on section. There are some sqls tell me which table should I use to add the options. Thanks for your help.

Mark.

Suggest an answer