How to add the options in database for Database Information type selection

I created a advanced custom field which type is 'DataBase Information' in jira. I want to add some options for this selection, but I didn't find any related datatables to set the options for it in JIRA database. Is there anyone know which table should I use to insert options? Any helps will be appreciated.

1 answer

1 vote

None - you should not write to a JIRA database.  That's the short easy answer.

The longer one is that we need a bit more information.  You've said you've got a field that is of type "database information".   JIRA does not have that type of field in it, so it's been added by one of the database field add-ons, but we can't really answer your question until we know which one of the add-ons it is, and how the field has been configured - i.e. what database and table is it pointed at?

Hi Nic,

Sorry for not replying in time. As you have mentioned, finally I found the item in add-on section. There are some sqls tell me which table should I use to add the options. Thanks for your help.

Mark.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Jira Ops

Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #1: Announcing our next feature and a new integration

Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...

146 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you