How to add Business Value field as default field on Story

IciarG November 23, 2015

Hi everyone,

I see that we have available on JIRA Agile the "Business Value" field for Story and epic.

Is there a way to add that field when you create the Story issuetype as Summary field or Priority field?

Thanks a lot!

Ichi

2 answers

0 votes
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2015

I think you want to go to Field Configurations -> Then select "Screens" There will be a list of check boxes available for each screen you want that field to be available from.  Select the ones you want it to show up on.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2015

I'm not sure I understand the second line of your question, but I think what you are asking for is to see "Business Value" offered to the user when creating a new story or Epic.

To do that, you need to add the field to the "create" screens for the issue types.  Log in as an administrator and go to the project configuration.  Drill down into the "issue type screen scheme" to find out which screen(s) to add it to.

Suggest an answer