How restrict a user to single board in project?

Anurag Mohapatra June 23, 2016

Hi,

I have a project in which I have created multiple boards.

I would like to have specific person to have access to specific board and restrict other access.

Like I have board A and B, and 3 users a,b and c. I would like to set access as A->a,b and C->c such that c cannot board A or access it.

2 answers

0 votes
C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2016

if the board's filter is not shared, the user cannot see issues within the other boards. when creating boards, limit the filter share to users that you would like to have access to the board. 

look under the board's configuration of 'General and filter' to adjust the share settings. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2016

Check the sharing options on the boards - they will be shared with groups or projects.

Make sre that your user matches the rules for the board you want them to see, and does not match the rules for the others.

Suggest an answer