How do you reset the global processor puller scheduled job when it shows as failing?

Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2016

scheduler-details.png

Our Service Desk projects stopped creating tickets when new emails are sent. I can verify/test that the email account connectivity is working. And I can see the emails popping out of the account. But nothing gets created. I found some Atlassian documentation that helped me identify the scheduled jobs. But that documentation doesn't offer any solution to the problem. We have restarted JIRA and the problem persists. I've also turned off the global email settings and turned them back on. But the scheduled job continues to display that it is not working.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2016

After waiting a bit, I wound up submitting a technical support ticket with Atlassian. They reviewed logs, etc. and indicated we had run into a known MySQL issue, JRA-36135 

0 votes
Volodymyr Krupach
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2016

Please check the log. There should be an error from the scheduler.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events