How do you remove an issue from a sprint that was already closed? This issue was associated to the wrong sprint and is showing up on the report.

Judy Colonero May 6, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Removing an Issue from a Sprint

How do you remove an issue from a sprint that was already closed?  This issue was associated to the wrong sprint and is showing up on the report.

2 answers

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

That's how you do it, remove the Sprint value on the issue.

Judy Colonero May 10, 2016

I tried that already and because it is a closed issue under a closed sprint it will not let me. 

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2016

Reopening the issue does not help either? Is the "Sprint" field in the EDIT screen?

0 votes
Judy Colonero May 6, 2016

NOTE:  I tried reopening the issue to remove the sprint but it would not let me. 

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2016

How are you removing the Sprint?

Judy Colonero May 10, 2016

I need to remove an issue from a closed sprint, not remove the sprint.

Suggest an answer