How do i get Tempo Timesheets removed from my install?

Deleted user December 12, 2016

I need to remove the add-on as its causing performance issues. It seems to not be able to be uninstalled from the add-on UI.

3 answers

1 vote
Konstantin Mitov [Botron]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2016

Hi, Anastasios

Can you specify what happens when you try to remove it? I tried uninstalling it from the add-ons menu and it worked for me.

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 12.13.20 PM.png

I used the uninstall button on timesheets first and then all the other 4 tempo things, and when I refreshed it was all gone. 

Regards,

Konstantin

0 votes
AssAndCigarettes January 19, 2017

I know how.  You scam and scheme your way into getting the guy you decided to hate on day one fired.  You get the moron to rewrite his code, and try to rewrite his code constantly even though there's no need.

make sure the manager is also a moron who wants to put the said idiot in charge.

Get all the childish morons and children that work there to be your friend. Make sure you don't do anything yourself but watch other people play video games, roll up your ear wax and flick it, and don't shower

That ass and cigarrete smell will make the guy making over 100 an hour now away.  Thanks for the hate. you're a real credit to your people. try not to be the exact stereotype you nasty stank ass douche nozzle.

0 votes
Deleted user December 14, 2016

Hey Konstantin,

That option isint available.Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 8.56.08 AM.png

Thanks,

Anastasios Kominis

Konstantin Mitov [Botron]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2016

Hi Anastasios, 

The hardcore way to remove a plugin is by deleting its jar and that should most definately get rid of it. This article shows how you can do that. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Uninstalling+add-ons

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events