How do I tell my Jira Version (on demand)

Chris Nokes June 28, 2016

According to every single google result this is found under 'Administration > System > System Info' under version number but for me this says version: '1000.110.0' and build: '100004' which doesn't match up with any of the version/build numbers on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-build-and-version-numbers-reference-347341143.html

So how the hell do I tell what version I am running???

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

JIRA Cloud (not on-demand, that's an old name) uses a different numbering system.  It's not server.

In response to your deleted comment, you're running 1000.110.0, build 100004 - Cloud is always on the latest stable release that Atlassian have confidence in.

Finally, after 3 hours a reboot and 3 different browsers I can finally make a comment again. Spinning wheel of death loading the Format controls for this input window was never ending. Thanks for the reply.

Can I infer from this that I am on version 7 or greater, the plugin I am using has very specific version requirements and it's hard to tell when using the Cloud version.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2016

Yes, it's 7, although that doesn't matter because Cloud is maintained at a latest version, and will be upgraded without notice.  Connect add-ons are generally not that sensitive to versions though, and most will simply work (and because of the upgrade cycle, vendors will try to keep them valid)

I am working on Zendesk integration and it is stuck authenticating my connection forever and ever.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/39231957

You have fully answered my question here though, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events