How do I set our "Done" column so that it only displays cards moved to "Done" in the past week?

David Klaus January 17, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring columns

I'd like to hide all that are older. We review once per week and I'd like to use this column to guide that review.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

The filter of your board needs to be changed.Let'ss take into assumption the Done column is mapped with the Closed status, so your filter needs to have this: ... AND (status != closed OR status changed to closed after -7d)

David Klaus January 17, 2017

Thank you! This works really well as a filter for the review. Does there happen to be a way that doesn't utilize filters? For example, setting up the board so that anything older than 7 days in the done column will automatically hide?

Your solution works great for me, just wondering if there's additional set up that I could do to prevent having to add another filter to the board.

1 vote
Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2017

There isn't a column setting to do what you want. 

Instead, you edit the filter used to populate the board. Here's the query I use to populate one of my boards. It doesn't include any issues closed more than two weeks ago:

project = XYZ AND NOT (status = closed AND resolved < -2w)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events