• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How do I remove sub-tasks from the project board view? I only want to see the ticket on the board not the ticket and associated sub tasks. If I click the ticket then the sub task should show to the right with all the other ticket information

How do I remove sub-tasks from the project board view? I only want to see the ticket on the board not the ticket and associated sub tasks. If I click the ticket then the sub task should show to the right with all the other ticket information

Amandeep Dindral February 17, 2017

How do I remove sub-tasks from the project board view? I only want to see the ticket on the board not  ticket and the associated sub tasks with that ticket. If I click the ticket then the sub task should show to the right with all the other ticket information.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2017

Add "and issuetype not in subtaskissuetypes()" to the board filter.

Amandeep Dindral February 18, 2017

Thank you so much for responding. Would you mind being a bit more detailed? Step by step how do I add  "and issuetype not in subtaskissuetypes()" to the board filter?

Suggest an answer