How do I query the JIRA Ultimate Tracking Utility values in the database?

Roshan R.Shet February 13, 2017

Can I fetch the original estimate by each role , time logged by each roles in teh database.

Could you please share the tables where this info is stored?

1 answer

0 votes
Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2017

Hi Roshan,

The plugin stores the role based estimates in the form of a string type custom field against each issue. The customfield are stored in database in the "customfieldvalue" table's "CUSTOMFIELD" column, where this column stores the id of the custom field. 

For log work by roles, you can check this table : "AO_222C21_WORK_LOG_ROLE" of the plugin. This active object (AO) table stores role id and worklog id.

If you want to access the role based estimates, you can very easily do that using the REST services we have created. In your case following REST services will be useful:

"/rest/adweb/2/logworkCF/{IssueKey}" = to get the log works for roles

"/rest/adweb/2/timetracking/{IssueKey}" = to get estimates by roles

"/rest/adweb/2/logworkCF/project/{ProjectKey}" = to get all the log work by roles in a project

I hope this will be helpful for you. Let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,

Abhinav.

Matthew Korich November 9, 2017

Our project DB is large and the project query is timing out. Any suggestions to optimize? 

/rest/adweb/2/logworkCF/project/<project-key>

DataSource.Error: The operation has timed out
Details:...

Abhinav Ojha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2017

Hi Matthew,

If you have the latest update of the plugin, you can see a couple of filter options (using JIRA REST API Browser), which can allow you to limit your results by start & end dates and/or a number of results.

Please try and let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhinav.

Suggest an answer