How do I prevent the JETI default template from being applied to a canned response when sending email?

Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

I have a project with templates used to auto respond for new and commented tickets. I have a notification with no events attached to it. I've configured a context that has a category of canned responses and the notification with no events. So I'm expecting to be able to select a canned response and add it to the email body and then send it as is. But when I preview it appears to include issue details (summary, key, etc. and includes a footer indicating the email was generated by JETI) that I do not have in any template I've created. I see a "default" template selected below the email body I'm composing and so I'm assuming that template is getting appended since I don't have the ability to unselect it.

So is there a way to either modify this default template within the JETI admin interface or a way to keep it from getting attached?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Kelly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2016

Hmm. So I decided to create a new template for the project using the default as a base. Then cleared out the entire body except for the $!mailBody reference in the HTML and text sections and saved this template. Then I updated the context created for the project and selected the new template as the default template. Now I don't see anything except for the actual email I'm trying to send.

Going through this actually helps me to understand a bit more how the template and context features work. 

Suggest an answer