How do I install an older version of Jira than the latest build?

Tim Reichmann August 14, 2019

I have an import from build 712004 that I want to use and I've blown away the instance it was running on.  Now trying to import it to Jira I get an error saying that since the current build (now that I've reinstalled Jira) is 823001 the import is not compatible and I need to upgrade my old instance before I can import it to this instance.  I don't have the old instance any more so I'd like to install Jira 7.12 and import my old build and then upgrade from there to the latest build.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2019

Have a look at The download library

With data from build 712004, you might want to check https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-build-and-version-numbers-reference-347341143.html to get the exact version you need

0 votes
Michael Kuhl _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Hi @Tim Reichmann - You can get the installer for previous Jira version on the Jira Sowftare Version history page.  There's a download link for each version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events