How do I get the All-In-One Reports plugin to show the report instead of just saying "Rendering"?

Kevin Chappell June 7, 2016

I'm trying to setup some sample reports as part of a Trial to see if we want to use this plugin. When running a test with a simple list report, I get a "Rendering" indicator that never goes away.

What do I need to do to see the report?

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 3.27.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-07 at 3.27.12 PM.jpg

3 answers

0 votes
Irma Valantinaite June 7, 2016

Hi. I have the same issue. It was working for the last 4 months and now since yesterday it does not. URL: https://arlafoods.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/com.kaanha.reports/jira-reports-saved?project.key=LFSSI&project.id=10400 

All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Hello!

Could you please try now and let us know if you are still facing the problem?

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

0 votes
Kevin Chappell June 7, 2016

Of course, here is our JIRA instance URL: https://datical.atlassian.net/secure/Dashboard.jspa

All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2016

Hello!

Could you please try now and let us know if you still face any problem.

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

Irma Valantinaite June 8, 2016

Yes it is working now! Great:) Thank You.

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the problem that you are facing. Could you please let us know your JIRA instance URL?

Regards

All-In-One JIRA Reports

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events