How do I get a list of all JIRA Data Center compatible plugins?

Keith Jackson February 24, 2016

We are considering upgrading and I need to check to see which of our plugins will work in the new environment.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ezra Rezky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2016

Hi Keith,

I would like to apologize because I think I might have misunderstood your initial question.

You can check the list of all compatible plugins for JIRA Data Center by going to this link:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?application=jira&category=&cost=&hosting=datacenter&marketingLabel

Do update me if it answers your question or not. I hope the link may lead you to the information you need, cheers.

Warm regards,
Ezra A. R. A. 

Ezra Rezky
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2016

Keith, if this solution helps, do you mind accepting the answer so other users with similar situation can find this? laugh Thank you!

1 vote
Ezra Rezky
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2016

Hi Keith!

If you're planning to update your Atlassian application, you can check the compatibility of your add-ons with the target application version through your application's update check. Here is an example in Confluence:

1. As an administrator, go to the Find new add-ons or Manage add-ons page from the administration console.
  2. Click (Product name) update check from the bottom of the page. For example, this might be Confluence update check or JIRA update check.
  3. In the Check compatibility for update to menu, choose the version you'd like to check against your add-ons.
    You'll see a menu showing subsequent versions of your Atlassian applications:
  4. Click Check.
    You'll see a results page that resembles this: 

You can click the name of any add-on to view more information for that add-on.

And the process should be similar in JIRA as well. For more details, you might want to refer to this link: 
Click Here 

I hope this answers your question, and i wish you a good day!

Warm Regards,
Ezra A. R. A. 

0 votes
Keith Jackson February 25, 2016

Thanks Ezra.  The dropdown on the "JIRA update check" screen does not list Data Center .  How do I check against that?

Thanks,

Keith

Suggest an answer