How do I get Translation history between statuses in XLS export?

Tony Montana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2016

How do I get Translation history between statuses in XLS export? need date and time for custom statuses. and resolved, etc

Untitled.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2016

Code - you'll need to find/write fields that can pull that data out of an issue history and then display it in the issue navigator.

Tony Montana
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2016

Hello. What are the names of these fields? Maybe there are extensions for the reports?

Tony Montana
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2016

How to create a report with the history (transition, status, time) of each issue?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2016

For a single issue, look at the history.

For many issues, you'll need to write code that can pull the data out of an issue history.   I suggested fields initially because they would come out on the issue navigator and hence be exposed to excel downloads, and you'd be able to search/sort on them. If you're now wanting to write a report, that's different, you have the option of reading the history for each issue in your report, so you wouldn't need fields.

The fields I suggested are fields you would have to write - there are no real "fields" in the history - it's a long list of changes that have been made, not a list of fields.

Tony Montana
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2016

The only solution at this point: The script runner, right?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2016

That's what I'd use, but you can do it with your own add-ons too (before Script Runner, I wrote a couple of fields that extracted the history and put them into the navigator, and I had a timeline of changes report for issues as well),

There could be other add-ons out there that might help too, but I'm rusty on them because I use SR so much now.

0 votes
Prakhar Srivastav August 22, 2016

Hi @Viktar Bachkouski

Please see the below link where I have written a complete solution to View and Download Status History.

http://thetechrecipes.com/index.php/2016/08/22/view-transition-history-download-xls-jira/

I have submitted it to Atlassian , if approved you can download the source code for free.

Regards

Prakhar

Suggest an answer