How do I find the list of plugins used on public Atlassian instances?

William Ing October 10, 2015

I am interested to find out which optional plugins of JIRA and Confluence are used on the (in)famous Atlassian sites:

Why? Because that's a sigh that these plugins were considered mature and safe by Atlassian.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2015

You can't discover them for yourself - you aren't an admin on their systems.

But, the simple answer is that there are two types - the only 3rd party addons in use are available on Cloud, and the rest are non-public code by Atlassian.

William Ing October 11, 2015

I was hopping that somebody with enough internal knowledge will give us some insights. For example I observed the usage of the Reminder plugin on JIRA. I am not interested about non-public plugins, just those that are available to others. I guess my question will become more of a community research task :)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2015

You could also be a little bit cheeky and raise a support request! They aren't limited to just supporting the software, Atlassian engineers often answer questions like this one too :-)

Suggest an answer